Jan 10, 2008

Sports!

I have been Hiro-ed out for a while, but they kept booking dj's that were too awesome to miss. I'm not saying that Sports aren't that awesome. I honestly haven't seen them before so I have no idea. I just am not obsessed enough (yet) to the point where I have to go see them. Doesn't mean you shouldn't though. Here's the info for tonight along with some info on Sports:



Another reason I am not tripping over myself to go see them tonight: they're playing the Knitting Factory in a little less than two weeks with Numero#. You can check Sports' style over at La Decadanse (who's hosting the event at the Knitting Factory) where they've posted Sports' awesome "I'm Hungry" mix, along with some of Numero#'s jams.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP