Jan 31, 2008

Tonight (and Saturday) Teenagers in New York



RSVP.

Honestly...I am semi-dreading how packed this is going to be. Over 1,000 people have already RSVP-ed. The last time something had an RSVP that high at Hiro was when Chromeo was here this past summer, and the line was around the block. Get your ass there early and numb the pain of being surrounded by hellish people with some free beer.

This should be an interesting event. I'm not sure how I feel about the Teenagers as a band. I really like "Homecoming", but I absolutely can't stand "Starlett Johansson". I really like their remixes of Air's "Mer Du Japon" and Simian Mobile Disco's "It's the Beat", so I am looking forward to seeing them dj more than seeing them live.

They are also playing a free all ages show at Cake Shop on Saturday, followed by a live show at Studio B:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP