Jan 5, 2008

Justice to play Madison Square Garden

I didn't post about this on Friday when I first read about it, because I had read it on a billion blogs by then and figured everyone knew. In case you haven't heard though...Justice is playing at MSG on March 11th. The tickets are f-ing expensive! But I semi-accidentally bought one in a Mr. Oizo & hangover-induced haze. Then I found out here that the show will also include Chromeo (which makes me feel less mad at myself about their two Bowery shows coming up that sold out before I bought tickets), Busssy P, and Fancy (which made me much more excited about my hasty purchase!)

Are Justice + Chromeo + Busy P + Fancy + DJ Mehdi (just found out he's dj-ing too!) > $60-70? It's your call...

I'm kinda pumped to see a new Ed Banger who hasn't (to my knowledge) been stateside yet - Fancy. I like their song that is featured on Ed Rec. Volume 2 - "What's You Name Again" (Busy P remix), but that's pretty much the only thing I could find about them on the internets...*edit* It turns out I was mistaken...Fancy aren't on Ed Banger...and after hearing their stuff I think I am just into the Busy P remix's qualities and not so much Fancy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP