Oct 5, 2007

Beggin'

Went to the Wurst monthly last night. Arrived right on time to catch the excellent Pilooski at his first show in the US. There was a definite sound shift when he got behind the decks - some weird modern, yet somehow classic disco that was deliciously bass heavy. Absolutely loved it. He did not play Beggin though...if he did I missed it b/c I left early (not so much early but before he was done) for absolutely no reason. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Unfortunately I think that is as exciting as my Columbus Day weekend is going to get - Nothing like Labor Day. Nothing good going on tonight. This Saturday (but I dunno if I have the strength, hopefully it's just my hangover talking):



Good to have a weekend off I guess, especially with all the CMJ insanity around the corner...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP