Dec 24, 2007

All I Want For Christmas

There wasn't really anything in particular I wanted for Christmas this year. But then yesterday I spontaneously felt compelled to listen to every Mr. Oizo track and remix on my ipod and realized how desperately I wanted him to come back to New York again. And then today I got this in an email:



Yea-yuhh!!!

One awesome Mr. Oizo remix that I have been loving ever since I downloaded it back in June - his take on Jamelia's "Something About You". I don't know anything about Jamelia, I just know that Mr. Oizo's remix kills. I just now listened to the original version on her website and it has made the remix infinitely more amazing. Be sure to check out the original vs. his version.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP