Dec 8, 2007

Tonight

I just slept until 1 o'clock which usually never happens...the late nights must finally be getting to me. No sign of letting up either:



This is what I'm doing tonight. I don't think I have ever knowingly heard a Tiefschwarz song or remix. They've been highly recommended by a few people so hopefully they are right. Plus I don't think I've been to a bad Fixed party yet so hopefully this will be no different.

A bunch of other things that make tonight a hard decision:


Trouble & Bass - always awesome

Coming down from Montreal!

Peer Pressure along with Pink Skull and a ton of other peeps!


Nintendo + Baltimore = OCDJ (Thx Paul) at the Silent Barn.

Go out, get down.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP