Jun 4, 2007

D.A.N.C.E.-TEES

At some point today 6 of the tees (designed by So Me)from the Justice video for D.A.N.C.E. will be released on Sold Out. They come in packs of 2 for 50 Euros. Unfortunately I doubt they do all the dope stuff that they do in the video, but they still look pretty awesome. Not my favorites, but these are the 6 being released today, with more designs on the way soon:


(photo thanks to High Snobiety)

Also, I think most people have seen the video for D.A.N.C.E. by now, but the version I first saw was not the final cut apparently, and when I stumbled upon the final version a few weeks ago I didn't like as much as the the one I first saw. See below:

Version I saw originally:


Final version:


Also, that lovely Ed Banger Milk Crate tee:

has been floating about lately. Turntable Lab used to have it in their online shop, but it must've sold out. Dunno about instore though. You can still order it directly though.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP