Mar 19, 2007

Shows & mix

I finally found some more info on the Kraak & Smaak show tonight. It's at Rebel (251 West 30th Street at 8th ave), 18+, free, and 5 bands:

7:45 - Alamo Race Track
8:30 - Voicst
9:30 - C-mon & Kypski
10:15 - Kraak & Smaak
11:00 - zZz

I think I've heard of Voicst before and maybe Alamo Race Track...going to try to do some listening at work today.


I also just found out that Professor Murder and Shirts and Skins are playing at the Canal Room on the 31st (March). It's $8 if you rsvp, or $10 at the door. Doors at 11.


On my way into work today I listened to some of what I missed at the People Don't Dance No More party on Friday. Some pretty dope disco funk to say the least, topped off with a remix of the Prodigy's Girls (which I coincidentally just added to my ipod yesterday)...it is the best way I can think of to start your day.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP