Mar 27, 2007

APT

I haven't been to APT in years...partially b/c I was commuting for a long time, partially b/c there wasn't anybody I wanted to see that badly there, and partially b/c the staff is kinda dickish...not everybody, some of the bartenders are fine, but overall way too much dickishness and pretension for a place that is nothing to write home about. Now, having said all that, I am going to propose that you go there to see:

A Touch of Class on Friday (the 30th). I saw them at PS1 on a whim, and they rocked. They play really upbeat, fun, danceable stuff, and are not afraid to drop a good pop song in their set which I love.

My Cousin Roy on April 14th. I still haven't been out to see him yet, but he killed it with Jacques Renault at People Don't Dance No More a few weeks ago.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP