Feb 12, 2008

Thursday Night (February 14) Degenerates at Hiro w/ Moby, Mixhell, and Drop the Lime!



These parties have been great. When I first heard about this one I was really excited because Drop the Lime consistently kills it. One of my favorite dj's to see play out. To get a better idea of what I'm talking about here's a pretty recent mix he did. He also recently remixed the single "Alice" off of Moby's new album Last Night, which Mike knows way more about than I do at this point.

Moby's sets at these parties have been consistently good too. You can download a fresh set he spun just 4 days ago in Düsseldorf here. Just to warn you, the mix starts with this German announcer dude shouting. It's kinda startling.

As far as Mixhell go I didn't really know who they were until I downloaded a mix they did for XLR8R a couple of days ago (which I was pointed to by a good blog, Stockholm Beat Connection). It's awesome! Have been looking forward to seeing them since I first listened to the mix.

So...you have been warned. Do not sleep on this party! RSVP. There's also a link there for $5 advance tickets.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  7:42 AM  

That was a fun night!

showtrotta 9:43 AM  

That's what I heard. Unfortunately I wound up being sick and couldn't go :(

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP