Sep 11, 2008

October 24 Soulwax Tickets Update!

BAD NEWS: I just tested the Livenation link to purchase Soulwax tickets at noon and it is not working.

GOOD NEWS: Livenation is offering exclusive "Back to School" pricing of $10! on select shows at the the Fillmore at Irving Plaza (as well as at the other venues listed below) and I think Soulwax might be one of them because of the yellow "special offers available" ticket next to the show. The promotion ends at 10pm tomorrow so I would try getting tickets at noon tomorrow which is the time Ticketmaster has listed for them to go on sale. Other venues offering $10 pricing on some shows below:

Blender Theater at Gramercy

Roseland Ballroom

Hammerstein Ballroom

Warsaw

2 comments:

Anonymous,  1:29 PM  

While I hope you're right, the "special offers available" button doesn't necessarily mean it's part of the $10 promotion.

For instance, the Stereolab shows at Irving have the button, but were not part of the back-to-school sale. I think the way you tell is that on the event page (for Soulwax http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/336750) you'll see a button for "Live Nation Special Offer" (e.g. for GZA http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/330103).

Like I said, I hope you're right and it is part of the promotion. I'm really pretty upset about this price, as I had an amazing time when they played in August, but I simply can't justify $55 plus undoubtedly huge fees for an hour long (or less!) Soulwax set.

showtrotta 1:32 PM  

Yeah...I realize that not all the shows with the special offers button are part of the $10 promotion, but I am *hoping* that is the case since a lot of people aren't willing to spend $55 to see Soulwax. I am VERY concerned about the length of their set as well. Cross your fingers.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP