Aug 19, 2008

Vote for Fardoche!

Remember when I posted some new, weird, electronic goodness from Fardoche back in February? You might not (I can't believe how long ago that was), and if you don't it's definitely worth checking out. Anyway...he's entered a contest to come up with the new "sound signature" (basically a little sound clip that will be associated with the brand) for Sennheiser. He's one of the 30 finalists. There are judges for the contest as well as an online voting element. I really like his entry so I voted for it. You can vote one time and I'm pretty sure voting is open until the end of August (I just can't find where I originally read it to confirm). You can check out all the entries here and vote as well. The prize is a 5,000 euros or 30,000 euros if Sennheiser chooses to acquire the unlimited user rights to the sound signature which needless to say could really help him crank out his new record. So please check out Fardoche's entry and consider voting for it!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP