Nov 12, 2006

Ecstatic Sunshine / Kid Koala

I read about this band called Ecstatic Sunshine on Flavorpill. It's just two guys that play the guitar. No lyrics!!! Ah! I listened to their stuff and still am not 100% sure about em...I am shocked that they held my interest with just guitar. I am curious to see how I would fare at one of their shows...conveniently they are playing at:

Cake Shop (instore, Free!) - 11/16 (this Thursday) at 6pm.

Northsix (that same night!) - 8pm doors, 9pm show (not sure who goes on when), opening for Make Believe, Limbs is also opening.

Syrup Room - 11/25 (next Saturday), 8pm with Dirty Projectors and Beautiful Weekend.

Also, more as a reminder for myself:

This Friday (11/17) - Kid Koala at Northsix.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP