Feb 14, 2007

3 things

Another option for tonight (in addition to the Tim Fite show at Union Hall), is the bi-monthly Moonwalk party at Happy Ending:



I went to it last month on the 10th and had a great time. Very laidback, good music, people getting down. Just people having a good time, not a whole "scene" going on, which was nice.


Ok, the second thing I am posting about is a bit out there, but...
I downloaded Datarock's "Sex Me Up" yesterday without ever hearing it before. It came up this morning when my ipod was on shuffle...and I thought it was David Byrne. As I listened closer I realized it's not him, but it kind of vaguely sounds like a younger-ish David Byrne voice. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.


Dirty Down has Drop the Lime's remix of Simian's "Never Be Alone", aptly titled "the no friends refix". It's dope! (which is currently my new word I am over-using).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP