Nov 13, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts

I am going through some rough shit and it totally sucks!

Anyway...I am going to be out of town this weekend hanging with the fam, but if I were here, here's what I would do:

Saturday night check out 2020 Soundsystem at Santos. I saw them last December, and while it took me a little while to get into their set, I wouldn't hesitate to check them out again. Dominique Keegan from the Glass/Plant Music is going to be performing with them. It should be good. All the info is on the flyer and you can get tickets here:



Also worth checking out Saturday night, but I don't have time to go into detail right now: Russ Chimes w/ Famous Friends , Finger On The Pulse , kap10ku@t , VDRK and Bradley D at Le Poisson Rouge.

Have a good weekend!

1 comments:

JM,  6:01 PM  

Hey come back! We miss you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP