Aug 20, 2009

Jamie Lidell Announced as Part of New York's Warp 20 Celebration!!

I haven't posted about Warp's 20th Anniversary celebration in New York because I wasn't excited about the line-up until I read this, this morning (via Jamie Lidell's Myspace blog):

Hello Folks,

The little elves here in web-land would like to announce that Jamie will be appearing at the Poisson Rouge in NYC on September the 5th as part of the Warp20 celebrations. I know what you are saying, "but I saw the flyer and there's no mention of that..." Yes, well it's breaking news. You heard it here first.
More info on the line-up is on Le Poisson Rouge's website. Tickets are already on sale. Info on the rest of the Warp 20 events on the flyer below:



There is also more extensive info over on BrooklynVegan.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8:34 AM  

yoo. luv this post :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP