Aug 23, 2008

Soulwax 2 Many DJ's remix of Hey Boy, Hey Girl by the Chemical Brothers

I can't believe I forgot to mention this in the past 2 posts. My all time favorite deejays/producers - the Chemical Brothers have been remixed by one of my new favorite deejays/bands/producers Soulwax. It's the Chems' classic, "Hey Boy, Hey Girl" and you can download it for free here after signing up for the Chemical Brothers' newsletter. I've only listened to it once so far and am still figuring out what to make of this marriage between two of my favorite artists. Despite that about halfway through I realized how devastating it will be once someone drops it in the middle of a set on a good, loud system. I can't wait!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP